Developing Your Business Strategy!
What systems will you put in place to get your business to the next level? How will you increase your client/customer base? How can you improve your website to attract more visitors? How will you incorporate a social media strategy?
To operate an efficient and productive business, it's important that you build it on a solid foundation. Whether your business is large, small, just getting started or somewhere in between, you will need a solid strategy or plan to achieve success!
3 Reasons Why Strategic Planning Should Be A Priority!
1. It normally takes 1 to 3 months to properly plan a strategy, which includes eliminating what doesn't work, creating/printing new marketing material, updating your website and revising your services/products.
2. Delay in properly planning can impact your profit for up to 6 months. If you keep doing what doesn't work -you're going to get the same results! This means that if you haven't been generating enough revenue - more of the same will continue.
This is also what causes a vicious cycle of no results year after year for many business women.
3. Properly evaluating where you've been to improve where you're going is necessary! You could see a monthly increase in your profit by 50-100% if you build your business on a strong vision, set goals and ensure that you're targeting the right market! Again, the goal here to to figure this out before the new year gets here.
So What's the Solution?
The solution is simply making a commitment to start planning now. Here are 3 things you need to do to start the ball rolling:
1) Dedicate 2 hours daily (Monday through Saturday) to working specifically on planning for the new year from now through the end of December. Now, you might flow into January some, but it's better than actually starting in January!
2) Work around the same time each day. Consistency in your schedule will give you clarity and help you to focus more.
3) Schedule a Strategic Discovery Session through Women About Biz to brainstorm how to best get started and what you should consider for your business industry.
Schedule Your One-on-One Strategic Discovery Session
During your strategy sessions, Coach Trina Newby will work with you to prepare a detailed checklist of things needed to properly prepare your strategy. She'll also show you how to evaluate the past performance of your business, so you can eliminate what didn't work and implement new ideas based on market research!